Yes, it's true. We have blood-sucking vampires in the family. Two of them. Named Breanna and Shiree. They have been taking a course in Phlebotomy together, and are just about finished. Dad, Mom, and Jessica went to the "Friends and Family" night to let the girls practice poking our arms and hands.


I'm proud to say it, I did not wuss out. Let's just say that needles and I have an understanding: I stay away as much as possible, and only let them near me when necessary for my health or the practice of my children in phlebotomy class. But I will also say, they both did a VERY good job. I would definitely let either one of them draw my blood again!Dad was the tough guy. Nothing hurts him. And don't let the funny scared face fool you. He was a trooper and let them both draw more than once.
And we made them nervous. They both were jittery because it was us. That's funny, because neither one of them strike me as the nervous type when it comes to anything medical. But they were nervous. Which I hope means they love us and wouldn't want to hurt us. Vampires...
No comments:
Post a Comment