No, that's not a typo. For Valentine's Day, I got a nice gift for my husband (a replica of the ring Joseph Smith wore), which he liked, but I also picked up some little things for my kids. (But being a lame Primary teacher, aunt, and about everything else, I didn't get anything for my little 6-7 years olds or the cousins... Lame.) Oh well. My only excuse is that we are out of practice, having never had to make Valentine boxes from shoe boxes, or stressed about what valentine to give to the bratty boy sitting two rows behind. For my girls, I got them some sparkly heart soap and a cute silver heart with XOXO on it and some treats. But the funnest gift was for Stu. See, Stu is 15, totally bored and disenchanted with girls (go, Stu!!!). I knew that he would NOT love soap or cutesy Valentine stuff. So I found him two treasures: A Love Gun, which catapults little Cupids at people, and Handerpants.

Here, Jessica models the lovely Handerpants, touted as "Underwear for your Hands"! Recommended uses (really...it says this on the box): Biking, Golfing, Under mittens for added warmth, Gardening, and for Sports. Really? Any man who calls himself a man would wear Handerpants for Sports? Stu joked about wearing them to Karate sparring class... He would NEVER live it down! He was delighted with the Love Gun, though, shooting his sisters repeatedly, and even tried the Handerpants on. Thank goodness they didn't fit! Now they can just go down in family history as the joke they were intended to be. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment