It's Friday. Ahhhh. I did something today I haven't done for quite awhile. I slept in until 9 am. Lovely! It isn't that I don't ever want to, it's just that with a busy family, I usually cannot afford the luxury. But it was heavenly! My body is till trying to figure out what the heck happened!
We did the usual things today, errnds, karate in Ogden, chores. Washed the car, just in time for it to cloud up and rain. Grrr. Sent Shiree and Derek off to the temple to do baptisms and then into the Uintahs to go hiking. They had a good time and are getting to enjoy each other's company more and more. I think there were rumors circulating about a first kiss or something... (:
We spent the afternoon getting dad and Stu ready to go to the sand dunes tonight. They were all loaded, groceried, gassed, and ready to go, just waiting for their friends and the Hotel on Wheels that is their bed tonight. They finally got off about 8 o'clock. Jess is working till 11 tonight, so Kelle and Breanna and I went with Becki and Aiden up to the lake for the Biddulph family FHE for June. The girls had fun on the boat, and I sat on the beach and talked with my brother, which I don't get many opportunities to do. It started to get cold, then rained, so we packed up and came home.
Now I'm home, all alone for a few minutes, in my cluttered but cozy house, blogging while in my jammies. It doesn't get much better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment