Softball game today in Spanish Fork. About 1/2 hour before we leave, Stu is complaining about an upset stomach. I asked him if he wanted to stay home, but he said no. I think he wishes he had said yes. We stopped 3 times for him to throw up on the side of the road on the way down, poor guy. He also spent a portion of several innings in the bathroom, emptying his stomach again, and we stopped another 4 times on the way home. But he wanted to go support his sisters, so he toughed it out. He is such a good guy, wanting them to know he cares about the things that are important to them. I hope he gets feeling better soon!
Oh, and the game was good for Layton. They lost, but like we've said before, they were playing SPANISH FORK, the softball dynasty. Interesting side note, Layton's coach, Coach Knight, was the pitcher on the SF team that started the dynasty. She still holds Utah's record for most career wins by a pitcher, and she was honored tonight in SF by her old coach, who still coaches SF's team. Kind of a neat homecoming for her, I think. We are sure glad to have her as our coach!
No comments:
Post a Comment